Dimensions: 420 × 400 × 135 mm
Vegetables spoiled by the sun, lamb from the highlands, fish and seafood - Provence has it all. The cuisine of this southern French region is varied, light and healthy. The high-quality ingredients are carefully processed.
The cast iron absorbs the heat quickly and distributes it optimally. In this way, you can reduce the energy supply after a short time - this saves electricity and preserves the aroma of your food. The PROVENCE cookware is suitable for all types of stoves including induction, the buttons are ovenproof up to 250 ° C. The simple and well thought-out design with the handy buttons and ergonomic handles looks good on any table.
- Cast iron with very high-quality and durable enamel
- Energy-efficient with optimal heat distribution and heat retention capability
- Easy to operate and extremely easy to care for
- Versatile use: powerful broiling, aroma-enhancing cooking and stewing, crispy baking, stylish serving
- Suitable for all hob types, including induction, as well as grill units
- Heat-resistant stainless steel lid button
- Kuchenprofi Germany