Diameter: 32.4 cm
Stonecast is an exciting collection of hand decorated products from Churchill, designed in different styles to suit all manner of hospitality environments. Inspired by the changing seasons and fresh ingredients, original Stonecast is available in ten stunning colours. The Stonecast Patina range is inspired by tones and surface texture created naturally over time, shaped on organic materials such as metal, stone, leather and wood. A simple touch of rustic colour comes from Stonecast Hints with it’s fine speckle and stippled edge band. Two colour Stonecast Aqueous is inspired by the fluidity of water and emulates a liquid pooling effect.
The nature of the manufacturing process means that every piece of Stonecast will be slightly different, adding to the overall charm of the product.
Seasonal inspiration is behind the ten rich, hand applied colours of Stonecast, from the fresh palettes of spring and summer to the warmth of autumnal hues and the cool tones of winter. Stonecast provides the perfect canvas to present fresh, seasonal ingredients. Hand decorated with a coloured spinwash, fine speckle and rustic edge band, each piece of Stonecast is a unique creation.
Perfect for both casual or fine dining, the wide variety of shapes and colours means the collection lends itself to all manner of dishes and restaurant setting. Soft, neutral tones such as Peppercorn Grey, Barley White and Blueberry are the perfect platform for premium food presentation. The vibrant bright of Mustard Seed Yellow, Cornflower Blue and Berry Red liven up relaxed and casual food styles.
The Stonecast colours can be mixed and combined with other ranges in the Churchill portfolio to create striking and individual looks. Stonecast colours blend with ranges in Studio Prints such as Raku, Stone or Fluid to form unique tabletop palette that complement all varieties of interior design.
Feature & Benefits
• Super Vitrified Body – Super Vitrified is a vitreous body that does not absorb moisture, it is more hygienic and has better heat retention properties. Its high resistance to thermal shock helps reduce breakages and provides superior strength.
• Superior Glaze Finish – Protected by Churchill’s ecoglaze, a high performance glaze that enhances product performance, prolonging the life of the product, improving stain and metal mark resistance and durability.
• Fully Glazed Base on all Flatware – Prevents damage when stacking.
• Improved Face Profile – A defined rim edge to improve food presentation.
• Strong and Streamlined – Lightweight, attractive product with a rolled edge that is more than capable in any back of house environment.
• Microwave & Dishwasher Safe