Diameter: 21 cm Height: 2cm
Raku celebrates the heritage of traditional glazing techniques. It is a stylish collection of plates and bowls in Topaz Blue, Quartz Black, Garnet Orange, Agate Grey and Jade Green. With a range of impressive technical attributes, Raku is designed to withstand the rigors of a back of house hospitality environment.
Studio Prints collections are a contemporary take on traditional studio pottery and celebrate the creative history of ceramics. Ideal for the modern tabletop, the extensive range of designs combine with other products in the Churchill portfolio to create different looks and styles.
Manufactured in the UK, Studio Prints are achieved with Churchill’s innovative print process. The print is positioned directly under the glaze, creating a protective layer over the decoration. The ranges provide all of the durability and technical reassurance required for a hospitality environment.
Studio Prints collections are designed to mix and match, enabling different tabletop looks that complement any meal or restaurant setting.
As the casual dining industry evolves and innovates the tableware used becomes more creative, color and shape combine to elevate simple but perfectly cooked dishes.
Feature & Benefits:
- Super Vitrified Body – Super Vitrified is a vitreous body that does not absorb moisture, it is more hygienic and has better heat retention properties. Its high resistance to thermal shock helps reduce breakages and provides superior strength.
- Super Vitrified meets the quality standard for food service tableware laid down by the British Standards Institute, BS 4034 and is manufactured under the internationally recognized ISO 9001 quality management system.
- Superior Glaze Finish – Protected by Churchill’s ecoglaze, a high-performance glaze that enhances product performance, prolonging the life of the product, improving stain and metal mark resistance and durability.
- Underglaze Decoration – Studio Print designs are printed underglaze, this creates a protective layer to add lasting durability and improve performance during service use.
- Uniqueness through print – Each piece is unique as printing creates variety in the tones of light and dark color, whilst reactive prints acquire texture and color through random and spontaneous effects.
- Homespun Features a Hand Decorated Edge Band – Homespun products are finished with a hand applied edge band to add to the rustic charm and individuality of each piece.
- Haze Features the Vellum Semi Matte Glaze – Haze is finished in the Vellum semi matte glaze, an innovative formula that has been specially developed to perform to British hospitality standards.
- Fully Glazed Base on all Flatware – Prevents damage when stacking.
- 5 Year Edge Chip Warranty – Selected pieces are covered by Churchill’s 5 Year Edge Chip Warranty, indicated on the individual pages.