This Matfer spatula will exceed your high standards for durability, performance, and hygiene in professional and home kitchens alike. Manufactured in France, this spatula is comprised of Exoglass, a proprietary composite material developed by Matfer. This material is non-porous, easy to clean and can be sterilized, and its long-lasting material will not deteriorate or rust over time. Top features include a natural non-stick surface for easy removal and, in most cases, no greasing, resulting in the perfect utensil for non-stick coated pans, as it will not scratch. It is also heat resistant to temperatures up to 220C, and thanks to its extra heat resistance, keeps its original shape and will not lose its form. When you’re done creating your dish, clean up is just as easy, just stick it in the dishwasher!
- Extra heat resistance keeps its original shape and will not lose it’s form.
- Natural non-stick surface for easy removal and in most cases, no greasing.
- Exoglass® utensil perfect for non-stick coated pans, will not scratch. One-piece composite material spatula. Flexible blade.
- Resistant to temperatures up to 220° C.
- Available in choice of two colors.