Contemporary Linear shapes in a fusion of Stonecast and Nourish glazes are
hand dipped, meaning every piece is unique. The reactive colours enhance the
artisan look, creating tonal variation.
Introducing a contemporary straight linear shape to the Nourish collection for
Spring 2022, hand dipped in colour combinations of reactive Siena Brown with
popular Stonecast Duck Egg and Barley White.
• Super Vitrified Body – Super Vitrified is a vitreous body that does not absorb moisture, it is more hygienic and has better heat retention properties. Its high resistance to thermal shock helps reduce breakages and provides superior strength.
• Superior Glaze Finish – Protected by Churchill’s ecoglaze, a high performance glaze that enhances product performance, prolonging the life of the product, improving stain and metal mark resistance and durability.
• Fully Glazed Base on all Flatware – Prevents damage when stacking.
• Improved Face Profile – A defined rim edge to improve food presentation.
• Strong and Streamlined – Lightweight, attractive product with a rolled edge that is more than capable in any back of house environment.
• Microwave & Dishwasher Safe