Diameter: 21.7 cm
A subtle alternative to all over color, Stonecast® Accents incorporates white space into the iconic spinwash design. Accents brings a contemporary feel to the collection, while maintaining the rustic character of Stonecast.
Printed underglaze and finished with the signature hand decorated edge band, Accents stands alone or looks great mixed with other Stonecast designs. The first Accents launch features popular colors Duck Egg and Blueberry.
- PERFORMANCE MATERIALS: Churchill’s unique clay recipe is essential in creating a strong and durable product for the hospitality industry. Their raw materials are selected to deliver the optimum balance of strength and whiteness.
- ENGINEERED SHAPE & FORM: Every piece of Churchill’s ceramic is designed with performance in mind. Through expert shape engineering, they reinforce strength and durability while continual investment in technology guarantees functionality and consistent quality.
- VITRIFICATION & FIRING: 100% of Churchill’s ceramics are vitrified which is essential to the hospitality industry. Through the process of vitrification, the particle structure of our ceramic body becomes strong, dense and watertight.
- GLAZING: Their glaze is hard wearing and designed specifically for the hospitality environment. The durability is a combination of the glaze recipe, the firing temperature and substrate. Their Eco Glaze is specially formulated to be re-usable, minimizing its impact on the environment.
- QUALITY & PERFORMANCE: Churchill ceramics are continuously tested and quality checked, from the stage of raw materials, throughout the manufacturing process to the final fired piece.
- DESIGN INNOVATION: Churchill are experts in ceramic design and at the forefront of innovation. Their entire product portfolio is designed in the UK by an experienced and talented design team. They work with chefs from around the world ensuring they have an understanding of the needs of their customers.