Studio Prints Fusion showcases a textured border effect, inspired by the fusion of multi-tonal reactive glazes. Radial and expressive, this design blends color and texture with a contemporary white center, ideal for framing premium food presentation. Decorated under-glaze, Studio Prints Fusion is designed to suit all manner of hospitality environments.
Introducing two color combinations within the Fusion collection, Agate Grey and Aquamarine, perfect for mixing with other Studio Prints designs such as Raku and Stone to create a modern and stylish tabletop.
Feature & Benefits:
- Super Vitrified Body – Super Vitrified is a vitreous body that does not absorb moisture, it is more hygienic and has better heat retention properties. Its high resistance to thermal shock helps reduce breakages and provides superior strength.
- Superior Glaze Finish – Protected by Churchill’s ecoglaze, a high-performance glaze that enhances product performance, prolonging the life of the product, improving stain and metal mark resistance and durability.
- Underglaze Decoration – Studio Print designs are printed underglaze, this creates a protective layer to add lasting durability and improve performance during service use.
- Uniqueness through print – Each piece is unique as printing creates variety in the tones of light and dark color, whilst reactive prints acquire texture and color through random and spontaneous effects.
- Homespun Features a Hand Decorated Edge Band – Homespun products are finished with a hand applied edge band to add to the rustic charm and individuality of each piece.
- Haze Features the Vellum Semi Matte Glaze – Haze is finished in the Vellum semi matte glaze, an innovative formula that has been specially developed to perform to British hospitality standards.
- Fully Glazed Base on all Flatware – Prevents damage when stacking.
- 5 Year Edge Chip Warranty – Selected pieces are covered by Churchill’s 5 Year Edge Chip Warranty, indicated on the individual pages.
- Studio Prints Backstamp
- Microwave & Dishwasher Safe