Dimensions: 18.5 x 16.8 cm Capacity: 30 cl
Studio Prints Raku is inspired by the traditional glazing process known as Raku firing, which creates unique and expressive results. Manufactured in the UK, Raku is achieved with Churchill's innovative print process.
Feature & Benefits
- Super Vitrified Body – Super Vitrified is a vitreous body that does not absorb moisture, it is more hygienic and has better heat retention properties. Its high resistance to thermal shock helps reduce breakages and provides superior strength.
- Super Vitrified meets the quality standard for food service tableware laid down by the British Standards Institute, BS 4034 and is manufactured under the internationally recognised ISO 9001 quality management system.
- Superior Glaze Finish – Protected by Churchill’s ecoglaze, a high performance glaze that enhances product performance, prolonging the life of the product, improving stain and metal mark resistance and durability.
- Footed Plates – Key plate sizes have a foot which is an essential requirement for banqueting. Elevated from the table, easy to carry and transport, allowing air to flow when stacked.
- Fully Glazed Base on all Flatware – Prevents damage when stacking.
- Improved Face Profile – A defined rim edge to improve food presentation.
- Strong and Streamlined – Lightweight, attractive product with a rolled edge that is more than capable in any back of house environment.
- 5 Year Edge Chip Warranty – Certain items are Covered by Churchill’s 5 Year Edge Chip Warranty.
- Microwave & Dishwasher Safe