Studio Prints collections are a contemporary take on traditional studio pottery, celebrating the creative history of ceramics. Made in England, Studio Prints are achieved with Churchill’s innovative print process. Homespun is a contemporary take on hand thrown pottery, while Raku is a modern interpretation of a reactive glazing process. The subtle texture of Stone recreates the effect of carving ceramics from natural stone. Mineral is inspired by the mottled surface texture of artisan pottery, Breccia emulates the crackled pattern of historical glazes and Fluid imitates glaze fluidity.
Raku – A stunning high performance product inspired by authentic reactive glazing processes.
The Raku range is inspired by the traditional lazing process known as Raku firing. Raku showcases reactive texture through print. Each piece is unique as the print acquires its beautiful colour through random and spontaneous effects.
• Super Vitrified Body – Super Vitrified is a vitreous body that does not absorb moisture, it is more hygienic and has better heat retention properties. Its high resistance to thermal shock helps reduce breakages and provides superior strength.
• Superior Glaze Finish – Protected by Churchill’s ecoglaze, a high performance glaze that enhances product performance, prolonging the life of the product, improving stain and metal mark resistance and durability.
• Fully Glazed Base on all Flatware – Prevents damage when stacking.
• Improved Face Profile – A defined rim edge to improve food presentation.
• Strong and Streamlined – Lightweight, attractive product with a rolled edge that is more than capable in any back of house environment.
• Microwave & Dishwasher Safe